ABout Kimberley Bell, DPT
Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT is available to offer educational lectures and training sessions for the following audiences:
- People of any age who have a curiosity to learn
- Support Groups
- Older Adults
- Licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants
- Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Teams in all clinical settings
- Fitness Professionals
- Senior Service Providers
Topics that Dr. Bell is available to present as a Professional Public Speaker include, but are not limited to:
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- What to do when Vertigo Exercises don’t Help
- Normal Aging of the Balance Systems
- Foot Neuropathy
- Bladder Control and Retraining
- Preventing Falls with Aging
- Fall Risk Screening for Older Adults
- Balance Training Exercises for Older Adults
- Proper Fitting and Use of Assistive Devices, like a walker or cane
- Vestibular Pathology
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Local Resources for Fall Prevention and Health Promotion in San Diego County
Dr. Bell has been described as lively and dynamic by audiences of all ages.
“My wife and I attended Dr. Bell’s recent talk at UCSD, where she received rapt attention from the crowd of people attending.
I can honestly say that I have never heard as good a talk there over the past four years, or a better talk anywhere, on any subject, over the past 60 years. This is not a biased assessment — just fact.
She is just extremely good in her field, and her sincere passion for getting her information across to those who need it is palpable.”- Bill T.